It's comforting to have such comprehensive and advanced resources working for you:
- Unrivalled drapery cleaning through Browns' Eldon Cleaners.
- Commercial ozone process.
- Deep cleaning ultra-sonic machines.
- Dry cleaning & wet cleaning.
- Drapery & curtain cleaning.
- Blinds cleaning.
- Area rug & tapestry cleaning.
- Bed & table linens cleaning.
- Specialized leather, suede & fur cleaning.
- Shoe & accessories cleaning.
- Stuffed toy & doll cleaning.
- Collectables & antiques cleaning.
- Smoke & odour treatment.
Cleaning processes can also effectively eliminate odour problems caused by household pets, smoking and cooking. Stop trying to mask bad odours - call Browns for the healthy and fresh solution.
The primary concern after a fire or flood is to stop the damage from getting worse. Smoke should be removed promptly to prevent saturation, and mold and fungi start to more quickly than you might think. To beat the odds and help to ensure that your possessions will be saved, the first priority is to remove all linens, curtains, clothing, shoes, fabric-covered furniture, lamp shades, sports equipment, etc. and professionally clean them.
You'll be relieved to know that our professional staff and quality process enable us to clean the vast majority of damaged articles. In an effort to make this difficult time as easy as possible for you, we also encourage you to make a list of items that you will have need of right away (i.e. clothing, sheets, towels, etc.) so that we can clean them and get them back to you as soon as possible.